We offer you solutions for the electronic purchasing and invoice handling process.
The purchasing and invoice handling process (Purchase-to-Pay process) comprises all the steps from the internal reporting of requirements through to ordering from the supplier, checking of the order confirmation and monitoring of the goods inwards against the delivery note, up to checking, approval, posting and payment of the invoice. A large number of persons from various departments and companies are involved in this process, who create, distribute, check, approve, post and store the processes, data and documents.
In electronic invoice processing this process is automated by suitable systems and solutions. This starts with the digitization all all documents that exist in paper form and the capture of all electronic documents and data records. Using intelligent recognition (OCR & Data Capturing) all the relevant data is subsequently read from the documents and checked automatically (e.g. in accordance with Article 14 of the German VAT Law against the order, etc.). The distribution and approval of the vouchers is ultimately done quickly and reliably via a work flow system in the entire company. Finally the vouchers are automatically posted into the ERP system and archived in conformity with auditing requirements.
For electronic invoice processing in your company we can offer you OCR, Data Capturing and EDI solutions for the automatic processing, checking and posting of order confirmations, delivery notes and invoices, work flow solutions for the approval and assignment of invoices, ERP integration into various systems such as SAP® ERP for automatic posting and ECM/DMS solutions for the archiving of documents and processes in conformity with auditing requirements. These solutions include, in addition to the required software, a complete service all the way from consulting to installation and configuration up to training, documentation and support.
Advantages at a glance:
- Timely and efficient processing and checking of incoming vouchers by means of intelligent voucher recognition (OCR/Data Capturing)
- Reliable distribution and rapid approval of documents in the company, including the monitoring of the flow of vouchers via electronic work flow
- Secure archiving of documents and data and rapid access to information thanks to archiving in conformity with auditing requirements (DMS/ECM)
- Efficient reconciliation and automatic posting with and into the ERP system via direct ERP integration
- Overall: Better efficiency, greater process reliability and a greater degree of transparency.